WHO WE ARE
MSPA is the representative Trade Association for companies involved in the Mystery Shopping industry. The Association operates on a regional basis worldwide, with chapters located in America, Europe/Africa, and Asia/Pacific. Member companies unite as a common body for the purpose of strengthening the Mystery Shopping industry through combined efforts and actions.
Our goal is to improve and stimulate the acceptance, performance, reputation and use of Mystery Shopping services worldwide. The primary goals of MSPA are to:
- Establish professional standards and ethics for the industry
- Educate providers, clients, and shoppers to improve quality of service
- Improve the image of the industry through public relations and professional conduct
- Promote members to other industry associations and prospective clients
With over 450 member companies worldwide, our diverse membership includes marketing, research and merchandising companies, private investigation firms and training organisations as well as companies that specialise in using, supporting, and providing Mystery Shopping services. We are delighted to welcome 20 new member companies this year!
WHY BE A MEMBER?
There are a whole host of membership benefits which give you competitive advantage in our industry. And we’re evolving constantly to ensure that we’re adding value.
Recently we’ve supported our members by creating:
- Lybary with member/client case studies and articles!
- International surveysWebinars and hangouts!
- Hub members portal to Connect, learn & Share virtually
- Relevant and timely news and press releases!
- Ethics/standards documentation and Industry Covid-19 protocols !
- LMS courses for shoppers and member employees! New ones to arrive soon...
- Trained over 5.500 people in professional Mystery Shopping and compliance
- Local market WhatsApp networking!
- Live and virtual events!
EVEN MORE TO COME!
In the upcoming months we will be adding more virtual training opportunities, live Masterclasses, Workshops, Forum and Conferences and continue the virutal networking area called THE HUB, and details of our 2024 plans - what better time to be a member of MSPA!
- What do MSPA Members say?
- Membership application form
- Membership criteria
- Membership annual dues - MSPA Europe
- MSPA Factsheet & Brochure (pdf)
We’d love to hear more from you! Find out more about the MSPA membership by using the above links, explore our website or by contacting Nikky Alkemade, Executive Director, by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org