|Application Form Speakers|
The conference team is happy to share that the 2020 Conference planning has reach cruise speed! With YOUR help we will organize again an excellent conference in BULGARIA!
Our 2019 conference programme was our highest rated ever and we thank all our delegates and members for their continued support!
Agility was our theme last year and it proved to open up many conversations about how mystery shopping continues to evolve to meet the challenges our clients have in an ever more complex business landscape.
Our theme for 2020 takes us one big leap further on…
Connect, Learn & Share
Perspective 360 - Mystery Shopping in the Round
For us all to meet the challenges ahead we need a clear view of each business proposition that mystery shopping can address, and what perspective or dimension you can use to continue to grow your business.
It is often said that Mystery Shopping answers many key business questions for clients and can be a dynamic and interactive partner with other tools and initiatives clients use. Each dimension is essential for an effective organisation and we will explore how Mystery Shopping can help clients measure, understand and deliver the following:
- Products – are they available, promoted, are the frontline knowledgeable?
- Premises – are they clean, comfortable, appealing, safe, secure?
- People – Do they have the awareness, ability, skills, attitude and knowledge to deliver?
- Position – do you know where your clients stand in their market and where to improve?
Each of these dimensions will be explored at our conference, together with the connection Mystery Shopping has with other associated services that you can explore…
- Product – Frontline Training and Knowledge
- Premises – Merchandising, Security and Loss Prevention
- People – Employee Coaching, Recognition and Engagement
- Position – Market Evaluation and Customer Experience (CX)
These and many other perspectives will be developed to help you grow…
We are looking for speakers to share their experience during our next conference in Varna, Bulgaria. Do you want to be a speaker? Would you like to recommend a speaker?
Get involved in designing the MSPA Conference programme and meet other influential leaders in the industry!
To send your application, please click the link below:
We are looking for 4 types of collaboration:
- Keynote speakers – Presentations must be of general interest, as they will be held in the main conference room to all participants. Time available: 20 to 30 mins.
- Client presentation - This can be presented alone by a client or co-presented with a MSPA member. Time available: 15 to 20 mins.
- Break-out session - These sessions are designed to smaller groups (about 40 people). Some examples of past presentations are: Mystery shopping (MS) in the automotive sector; MS in the hospitality sector; Multi-channel MS; MS in the health care industry; MS as an incentive program; MS combined with marketing research; Add-on Sales on MS; Fieldwork management, etc. Groups can be divided according to profile / interests (business owners/CEOs, project managers, etc.) Time available: 45 minutes.
- Panel discussion - In the past years, MSPA has organized discussion groups / panel discussions on relevant topics to our industry, such as quality control, ethics, ROI and shopper education. If you would like to suggest a topic or join the panel discussion, please feel free to do so. Time available: 30 to 45 minutes.
A few notes before you send your application:
- All presentations must be done in English. Unfortunately, MSPA cannot provide simultaneous translation.
- MSPA Europe/Africa is a non-profit association. As a member of MSPA, it is expected that your contribution will be voluntary, free of charge (You/your company will have to pay for travel, conference registration fee, accommodation and any expenses or optional events);
- However, if you bring one of your clients to present a case study, MSPA Europe/Africa might cover the client expenses which includes: Conference fee, flight ticket (economy class) and 1-2 hotel nights. Contact Nikky to discuss the possibilities:
- In addition, if you bring a client to present a case study, your company will be listed as one of the conference supporters.
- After the conference, all presentations will be published in the MSPA Europe/Africa website. By applying to be a speaker at the conference, you must accept sharing your presentation. MSPA Europe/Africa accepts that you may want to delete some slides, however the final version of the presentation file to be used at the conference must be submitted together with the file you are willing to share with the delegates;
|Application Form Speakers|
- November 25th, 2019: Deadline to send your application; Please have in mind that at this stage we only need an abstract of your presentation. MSPA Europe/Africa will have a meeting a board meeting in December, 2019, where first applications will be analyzed. We may accept more applications later on, but we cannot guarantee that will be possible, as we normally receive a lot of applications.
- December 2018 / February 2019: Conference calls between MSPA Board Members and speakers/applicants;
- February 28th, 2019: MSPA Europe/Africa will announce the selected speakers. Please note that some speakers might be announced earlier than that. That does not mean your application was not accepted. All applicants will receive feedback about their application.
- March 20th, 2019: Last day to send any information to be included in the printed version of the conference program / conference booklet: Picture, cv (bio information), final title of the presentation and brief description.
- April 15th, 2019: Last day to submit your draft presentation (power point, videos, etc.); Please note that the conference has become a large event and that is why we really need your presentation in advance. At this stage we expect that the draft will be about 70% of your final presentation.
- May 5th, 2019: Last day to submit your final presentation (power point, videos, etc.) and request any additional materials you need for your session, including photocopies, flipcharts, etc).
There are a limited number of time slots available, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the conference team at email@example.com!
Get involved in designing the MSPA Conference in BULGARIA and meet other influential leaders in the industry!