Join us for two full days of client case studies, dynamic discussions, excellent Key-note sessions, networking & more networking …
Connect, Learn & Share
20 Years of Professional Mystery Shopping
In 2019 we will travel to the Le Meridien Lav Hotel in Split, Croatia for our 20th annual conference - 21-23 May 2019.
The conference arrangements and bookings are coming along well; preliminary conference Program, Sponsors & Speakers information and ONLINE registration possibilities are published above or will be shortly, just click on the blue buttons!
The MSPA is at the centre of the Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience industry. With over 450 member companies worldwide we measure the quality of customer service given by more than 100.000 companies around the globe. The MSPA is the association of professional companies whose goal is to improve and stimulate the acceptance, performance, reputation and use of mystery shopping and associated services. OurEurope/Africa conference is "the event" for professionals in the industry to attend each year!
The conference arrangements and bookings are coming along well; preliminary conference program , sponsors & speakers information and ONLINE registration possibilities are published or will be shortly.
- Early Bird Discounted registration fees are available until March 31st, 2019
- Le Meridien Lav Hotel Split offers an excellent discounted room rate to all MSPA delegates; deadline to secure your room reservation March 15th, 2019
Time is running
Arrange your travel, book your hotel room and start planning your meetings. Register today and start planning your meetings!
- Over 300 delegates from Europe, Africa and the rest of the World
- Major keynote speakers, on topics relevant to our industry are coming, break out sessions & dynamic discussions covering topics of National and International interest in which to participate
- Sightseeing tour of the area again included in the conference program!
- Vendor show providing you with interesting insight into the latest industry technologies and services.
- Plenty of time for networking, socialising and relaxing is built into the conference programme.
- A full social programme is planned, using the facilities of an excellent hotel.
- This year MSPA arranged again that for all conference delegates the dinners on Tuesday and Wednesday are included in the conference fees when you register for the full 2 days of conference.
- An outstanding location for our closing dinner EVENT on Thursday evening; pre-registration is required.
Le Meridien Lav Hotel, Split
The conference location as well as official conference hotel is the Le Meridien Lav, Split (5*) in Split, Croatia.They offer excellent room rates to all MSPA delegates and hold a block booking until March 15th, 2019. Don't delay and reserve your room as usually during the MSPA conference the hotel is fully booked!
We hope to see you all again this year in Split, Croatia!
Incoming President MSPA Europe/Africa, Founder ToplevelServicesRead more
President MSPA Europe/Africa, Chair MSPA Global Board, Director ReactCXRead more
Programme Manager, Customer Experience at MultiChoice.Read more
A detailed preliminary conference program will be published soon; experts & speakers confirmed from South Africa, United Kingdom, France and more to come.The conference programme will be packed with interesting and speakers & professionals from across Europe, Africa and beyond, all with the objective of helping you develop your business by focusing on the issues that matter to our industry today.
Tuesday May 21st, 2019
19.00 - 22.00 hrs Welcomes Reception/Dinner
Wednesday May 22nd, 2019
09.00 - 15.30 hrs 1st conference day
16.00 - 19.00 hrs Sight seeing & Tasting Split
20.00 - 22.00 hrs Informal network dinner
Thursday May 23rd, 2019
09.00 - 16.00 hrs 2nd conference day
19.30 - 22.30 hrs Dinner Event
|MSPA member - 1st participant from your company||€||450,-|
|MSPA member - 2nd participant from your company||€||395,-|
|MSPA member - 3rd participant from your company||€||385,-|
|NON MSPA member - full conference||€||725,-|
|NON MSPA member - ONE day registration||€||625,-|
|CLIENT - full conference registration||€||450,-|
|ONE-DAY conference registration fee (members/clients)*||€||375,-|
|Dinner Event – Thursday May 31st||€||130,-|
|LATE registration supplement, after March 30th, 2019||€||125,-|
REGISTRATION IS OPEN, discounted fees until March 30th, 2019!
|START YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION|
The above fees are per person, in EURO and excluding VAT. Dutch VAT will be applied to all customers located in The Netherlands. The reversed charged principle will be applied for European customers that provide us with a valid VAT number. All customers outside of the European Union are exempt from VAT.
- The FULL two-day conference fees are including attendance of the conference, Welcome reception & Dinner on Tuesday May 21st, informal dinner on Wednesday May 22nd, coffee/tea breaks & lunches during the 2 main conference days and all conference materials.
- The ONE-day conference fee is excluding the Welcomes reception/dinner and including the informal dinner on May 22nd. Of course you can register separately for the Welcomes reception.
Booking terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person, in Euro's. Participants will be sent an invoice which must be paid before the conference starts.
- Cancellation is only possible in writing. if cancellation is before April 1st, 2019; After April 1st 2019 a Euro 200 will be charged per cancellation for administrative purpose. If cancelling after May 1st, 2019 the full registration fee will be charged.
- In case of cancelling your regsitration a colleague could always attend the conference in your place.
- The registration fee for the full conference includes registration for the conference on May 22 & 23, 2019, all materials and scheduled food functions; reception/dinner 21/5/2019, informal buffet dinner at the Le Meridien Lav hotel on 22/5/2019, coffee & tea, lunches. (Exception; the Welcomes reception/dinner on May the 22nd is NOT included for the ONE day participants).
- In case your register only for the Social Network events and not for the MSPA conference, an administration fee is charged of Euro 100 per person. Of course if you do register for the conference, you can add additional tickets for your collegueas, spouse or friends who are joining you to the conference without the supplement.
- Other Optional events, conference dinner on May 23rd, 2019, sightseeing Tour Split and additional tickets to the social events are not included in the main conference fee and will need to be pre-registered via the MSPA Europe/Africa office and are charged for an additional fee.
- Hotel reservations need to be booked directly to the Le Meridien Lav hotel and are not included in the conference registration fee. Please complete the online reservation form which is published at the MSPA Europe/Africa website and return this to the Le Meridien Lav hotel.
- The Le meridien Lav Hotel, have blocked a limited number of hotel rooms until March 15th, 2019 for a special MSPA rate. After this date rooms are only available on request and the special MSPA room rates are not garanteed anymore.
The conference location as well as official conference hotel is the Le Meridien Lav, Split (5*) in Split, Croatia.
They provided absolutely outstanding room rates and many options in types of rooms; a limited number of rooms are blocked for MSPA guests until March 15th, 2019!
After this dates rooms are only available on request and the special MSPA rate is not guaranteed anymore!
|Start Your Hotel Reservation|
Single Room : €140 per night - Double/Twin Room : €160 per night
These rates include breakfast buffet, taxes, WIFI internet and are well under half the standard room rates. Why not extend your stay for a few days before or after the conference? Rates will be available only to conference delegates.
In case you cannot make your reservation via the hotel reservation tool or you have a question or need assistance, feel free to email Ivan Gracic of the Le Meridien Lav Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will assist you.
Le Meridien Lav Hotel, Split Croatia
Le Méridien Split provides you with a different perspective on the destination, a new way of seeing Dalmatia through a selection of unique experiences offered throughout the resort and along this exciting coastline. Discover the unknown, gain cultural insight and see things differently! Situated 8 km south of Split in Podstrana on the Dalmatian Coast, Le Méridien Lav, Split, enjoys a beautiful setting boasting an 800 m stretch of beach with fantastic sea views across to the city and its surrounding islands. Le Méridien Lav has a world-class spa to its name, as well as numerous restaurants and bars..
Each of the 381 guestrooms and suites has floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to large balconies, a 32" flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and High-Speed Internet Access, separate sofa seating, individually controlled air conditioning, international direct dial telephone lines, a hairdryer and an in-room safe. lemeridienlavsplit.com
In the ONLINE hotel reservation tool an option is included were you can select the room type and as well check out the rates of the other room types as mentioned above.
The nearest airport is Split Airport (SPU).
Direct flights are available from major European cities, Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Frankfurt, Milan, Moscow, Paris, Rome, Vienna and many more...
Zagreb Airport has daily national direct flights to Split, definetely a great alternative in case you do not have a direct flight to Split. Alternatively Zagreb is a 4 hour drive away from Split.
Google “Direct flights Split” or visit the website of Croatian Airlines - https://www.croatiaairlines.com/
Transfer from and to the Airport
Taxi stand is available right in front of the airport - +/- Euro 40 one way
As well a private transfer can be pre-ordered via https://www.holidaytaxis.com/en/transfers/portugal/resorts/. We checked it out and it works really easy and good! A one-way transfer, a private taxi, from the airport to the hotel is about Euro 75,- and for maximum 2 persons.
Le Méridien Lav Hotel, Split
Grljevacka, 2A, Podstrana
Split, 21312 Croatia
Become a sponsor
The MSPA is at the centre of the Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience industry. With over 450 member companies worldwide we measure the quality of customer service given by more than 100.000 companies around the globe.
We thank all sponsors for their support.