As communicated at last year’s conference, and subsequently through email communications, the Active Membership initiative has recently been introduced in order to acknowledge MSPA Europe members who contribute towards the promotion of MSPA Europe and the Mystery Shopping industry in general.
We are delighted to announce the success of the initiative in its very first year, as more members than originally anticipated applied for Elite Member Status.
The Board of Directors would like to congratulate those members listed below that successfully presented their information, and have received Elite Member status for 2016.
· Bare International Inc. Belgium Branch
· GfK Mystery Shopping
· Heraklea d.o.o. Mystery Shopping
· Multi-Value bv
· Mystery Review bv
· Mystery Visit Market Research & Consulting
· Radix & Partners, Marketingberatungs & Trainings GmbH
· React Surveys
· Servicemind a/s
· Shopper Experience Pesquisa de Mercado Ltda
· Skrivnostni Nakup d.o.o.
· 4Service, Scheduling Worldwide
Please note that the Board Directors of MSPA Europe agreed that their companies could not apply for Elite Status in 2016 due to the fact that they were involved in selecting the criteria, and it may have been perceived that this would give them an unfair advantage. Board Member companies will however be eligible to apply as from 2017.
All Elite members receive a digital certificate confirming their Elite status, which can be downloaded from their member area of the MSPA website, and will be:
- Authorised to use an ELITE MEMBER logo on marketing materials
- Promoted on MSPA website via a special icon on the search profile
- Announced and awarded ELITE STATUS at the MSPA Europe Annual Conference
The status is valid for one calendar year and each member will need to provide new evidence annually to remain as an Elite Member beyond this year. All members are welcome to present their evidence over the coming months to apply for Elite member status in 2017.
Further information regarding Elite Membership can be accessed in the secured member area. We would encourage all MSPA Europe Members to apply for membership in 2017, and become a part of this great initiative!