Update 10th March 2020
We appreciate that there is a lot of uncertainty at the moment, with news updates on the COVID-19 Corona virus by the minute and a lot to consider in the coming days, weeks and months.
We currently have no plans to postpone or cancel our show despite some major events cancelling across Europe in the past few days. However we do know that this unprecedented situation is changing daily so we remain watchful but also focused on delivering what is an extremely important event for our Mystery Shopping community.
We are in daily contact with our partners around the world and in Europe. We’re also in regular communication with our partners in Bulgaria who are assisting us with the event.
Mindful of our duty of care we are carefully considering alternative dates for our conference should the COVID-19 virus prevent our gathering in May. To this end we can confirm the following as our best advice at this stage:
- We have no plans to cancel our annual conference at this stage, but are reviewing all he information available to us daily, as a duty of care to all that may attend.
- We encourage all members to register for the conference, and in the event that we have to postpone our conference we would honour a refund or option to transfer their registration to an alternative date.
- Room reservations at the conference hotel can be transferred or cancelled up to two weeks prior to the event.
- We would recommend flight reservations are made with a flexible option in the event that dates could change.
- Should we have to postpone the event we have selected 22nd to 24th September 2020 as a back-up plan and will let you know if this change is made.
So to be clear, plans are to still go ahead, register to show your commitment and watch this space for announcements in the weeks ahead.
Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you all again!
Stefaan Vandroogenbroeck Nikky Alkemade
President MSPA Europe/Africa Executive Director MSPA Europe/Africa