As communicated at last year’s conference, and subsequently through email communications, the Active Membership initiative has been introduced in order to acknowledge MSPA Europe/Africa members who contribute towards the promotion of MSPA Europe/Africa and the Mystery Shopping industry in general.
We are delighted to announce the success of the initiative in its third year, as many members applied for Elite Member Status.
The Board of Directors would like to congratulate those members listed below that successfully presented their information, and have received Elite Member status for 2018.
- “Client X “LTD
- 4Services - Romania
- 4Service - Russia
- 4Service - Ukraine
- 4Service, Scheduling Worldwide
- AB Better Business World Wide
- ABa Quality Monitoring Ltd
- C&O Marketing
- Claire Boscq-Scott The Busy Queen Bee
- Client First Consulting Kft.
- GfK Mystery Shopping
- Heraklea d.o.o. Mystery Shopping
- Intercampus, S.A.
- KIK SRL
- Market Trends International
- Market Vision s.r.o.
- MORE by Pentaudis Lda.
- Multi-Value BV
- Multi-Value GmbH
- Multi-Value bvba
- Mystery Review bv
- Mystery Visit Market Research & Consulting
- Radix & Partners GmbH
- Radix & Partners Russia
- Servicemind a/s
- Skrivnostni Nakup d.o.o.
- Stella Kochen Susskind Consulting
- Store Support
- Storecheckers UK Ltd
- Toplevel Services
All Elite members receive a digital certificate confirming their Elite status, which can be downloaded from their member area of the MSPA website, and will be:
- Authorised to use an ELITE MEMBER logo on marketing materials until January 2019
- Promoted on MSPA website via a special icon on the search profile
- Announced and awarded ELITE STATUS at the MSPA Europe/Africa Annual Conference in the Algarve, Portugal
The status is valid for one calendar year and each member will need to provide new evidence annually to remain as an Elite Member beyond this year. All members are welcome to present their evidence over the coming months to apply for Elite member status in 2019.
Further information regarding Elite Member Status can be accessed in the secured member area. We would encourage all MSPA Europe/Africa Members to apply for membership in 2019, and become a part of this great initiative!